Get to Know Kosciusko School District
The district takes great pride in its staff and students. From among the many accomplishments we have achieved, the following stand out:
- 1 of only 5 districts to exceed the national average on college ACT scores and ranks as one of the top districts in the state based on SAT scores.
- Recognized as a B district for the 2019-2020 school year.
- KME received the United States Department of Education’s Blue Ribbon School Award. The Blue Ribbon Schools Program honors public and private elementary, middle, and high schools that are either academically superior or that demonstrate dramatic gains in student achievement. This program is part of a larger Department of Education effort to identify and disseminate knowledge about the best school leadership and teaching practices.
- Strong curriculum initiatives including established benchmarks, common assessments, curriculum maps, and professional learning communities.
- An excellent and caring teaching staff that understands and appreciates the students and the community.
- An effective administrative team.